A software developer who understands marketing is unstoppable.
Your path to product success:
Don’t build another software product no one uses. Discover what people will pay for before you start coding.
Once inside the course, your journey will look like this:
You’ll learn everything you need to know: from choosing an audience, to configuring your marketing stack, to launching your product, and attracting paying customers.
Get lifetime access to:
- 22 video lessons on everything from building an audience to running Facebook ads
- A free copy of the 5-star rated Marketing for Developers book
- 13 bonus interview videos with experienced founders like Des Traynor, Josh Pigford, Tracy Osborn, Nathan Barry, Ryan Hoover, and Brennan Dunn
- Interactive workbooks: write down your notes, save them, export them as PDF
- Ask questions and send comments to me (Justin Jackson) your instructor
Vadim Demedes says:
“★★★★★ What can I say – amazing! A specific checklist on how to market & launch your product”
Ricardo Gomes says:
“★★★★★ This is an amazing resource. Justin knows his stuff and gives very actionable advice. I recommend this to any developer that can’t seem to figure out what the marketing “gurus” are talking about.
Learn the 3 mistakes developers make
Get this three-email mini-course, and avoid the common mistakes developers make when building products. I'll also send you the Marketing Checklist PDF.
If you want to grok marketing, check this out.Sean Fioritto, Sketching with CSS