A software developer who learns marketing is unstoppable.
Is it time for you to get serious about marketing?
“I’m a software developer who’s already launched some projects. None of them generated any revenue. I got this course to help me fix that. I want to build a SaaS that makes enough revenue to pay my rent, preferably more.” – Marketing for Developers student
Your path to product success:
Tired of making software that no one wants? Discover what people will pay for before you start coding.
Marketing for Developers takes you through this process:
You’ll learn everything you need to know: from choosing an audience, to configuring your marketing stack, to launching your product, and attracting paying customers.
The full bundle includes:
- 22 video lessons on everything from building an audience to running Facebook ads
- A copy of the 5-star rated Marketing for Developers book
- 13 bonus interview videos with experienced founders like Des Traynor, Josh Pigford, Tracy Osborn, Nathan Barry, Ryan Hoover, and Brennan Dunn
- Interactive workbooks: write down your notes, save them, export them as PDF
- Ask questions and send comments to me (Justin Jackson) your instructor
Vadim Demedes says:
“★★★★★ What can I say – amazing! A specific checklist on how to market & launch your product”
Ricardo Gomes says:
“★★★★★ This is an amazing resource. Justin knows his stuff and gives very actionable advice. I recommend this to any developer that can’t seem to figure out what the marketing “gurus” are talking about.
If you want to grok marketing, check this out.Sean Fioritto, Sketching with CSS
Get a free chapter!
Marketing for Developers is relaunching August 2017. Get on the waiting list here.
Looks like you're already subscribed to the waiting list!