Can you believe 2017 is 86% complete? Where did the time go!?!
I asked Nick why he upgraded to the course from the book. He said:
“In 2018 I want to finally launch a successful product. I have spent waaaay too long procrastinating. It is time for action!”
Learn how to build something people want and get your first 100 customers.
Karl rated it 👍, saying:
“It helped me realize that I was spending way too much time building and not enough time marketing. This is a must-get if you want to start earning income from your side projects.”
2227 video lessons on everything from building an audience to running Facebook ads
- A copy of the 5-star rated Marketing for Developers book
- 13 interview videos with experienced founders like Des Traynor, Josh Pigford, Tracy Osborn, Nathan Barry, Ryan Hoover, and Brennan Dunn
- Interactive workbooks: write down your notes, save them, export them as PDF
- 18 downloads and bonuses: the Product Hunt Handbook, competitor survey questions (PDF), launch checklist, and more!
Who is this for?
I created M4Devs specifically for programmers in these three stages:
- “I want to build a product, but haven’t found an idea.”
- “I’m building a product, but haven’t yet launched.”
- “I’ve launched, and I’m looking for my first 100 customers.”
If you have questions, feel free to reply to this email. I just might not be able to reply for a little while. 😁
PS: looking for community of indie devs launching their own products? I’ve just opened registration for Product People Club. You can join here.
Get a free chapter!
See the table of contents and get a free PDF chapter.
Looks like you're already subscribed to the waiting list!